We hereby inform you, according to D.L 196 of 30.06.2003. art.13, “code on personal data protection”, that the personal data provided by you or acquired by Merqurio Editore Srl, in its capacity as the data processor during its activities, may be processed, in accord with the above-mentioned regulations.
Please read this document carefully and check periodically for any possible update or revision that may be deemed necessary.
Merqurio Editore Srl (hereinafter referred to as Merqurio), with its registered office at Corso Umberto I, 23, 80138, Naples, in its capacity as the data controller as specified by art.4, letter f) of D.L 196/03 informs you, in accord to art.13 of D.L.196/03, of what follows.
Your personal data were collected by Merqurio upon registration, or from a third party if Merqurio acquired databases from an external company.
Data handling was performed according to art. 4 subsection 1 letter a) of D.L. 196/03: collection, recording, organisation, keeping, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data.
Merqurio processes personal data, besides to fulfil obligations and requirements under the laws, regulations and EU standards, for the following purposes, strictly connected and instrumental to the managing of the website and related services, that need your consent, including:
- Access and identification for the dottnet.it website or other websites related and the services they provide;
- Sending of informative or advertising material by Merqurio or third parties;
- Regular sending of newsletters (online periodicals), for informative, promotional or pharmaceutical detailing purposes;
- Sending of material for pharmaceutical detailing purposes, on behalf of third-parties, by post;
- Continuing education, with frontal lessons or through on line, multimedia, e-learning tools.
- sales and advertising of products, facilities and services from Merqurio or third-party companies;
- Assessment of satisfaction level pertaining the quality of our services, performed by Merqurio or specialised third-party companies;
- market investigations and statistical analysis for marketing purposes for Merqurio or third-party companies.
Regarding the aforementioned activities, data processing is carried out by the data controller, by the person in charge of processing personal data, by the employees, through manual, electronic or automated means, or by third parties performing specific activities for Merqurio. In any case, the processing will be carried out in a manner apt to ensure confidentiality and security according to current regulations.
Personal data may be disclosed to:
- Merqurio’s employees, even if not expressly appointed;
- Companies or other entities that perform services in outsourcing for Merqurio;
- other companies belonging to Merqurio’s group;
- ceded to suppliers, partner and corporate customers.
According to art. 7 of D.L 196/03, you are entitled, by the data controller or the person in charge of the processing of personal data:
- to obtain confirmation, through free access to the log, as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist, regardless of their being already recorded;
- to be informed of the identification data concerning the data controller, and the representative designated, and of the purpose and methods of the processing;
- to obtain, by the data controller or the representative designated, without delay: confirmation as whether or not any personal data concerning you exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication in an intelligible form of the data existence, of the origin of the personal data, and of the purposes and methods of the processing: the request may be renewed, unless objectively justified, upon not less than ninety days; to delete the data, demand they be made anonymous or that data held in violation of law be blocked, including data which need not necessarily be kept for the purpose for which they have been collected or later processed; to update, correct or, whenever deemed necessary, complete the data;
- to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your data, even though they are relevant to the purpose for which they have been collected.
- to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys and to be notified, no later than the time when the data are communicated or disseminated, of the possibility to freely exercise these rights.
You are entitled to exercise your rights at any moment:
- through the “change personal details” option available on the website at: www.dottnet.it;
- by sending a registered letter with return receipt to Merqurio Editore Srl at the following address: Corso Umberto I, 23 80138 Naples, Italy;
- by sending an e-mail (click here)
Last revision September 2012